Study in the UK/Canada/USA with EdUkation & Immigration Solutions

EdUkation & Immigration Solutions has access to the top UK/Canada/USA universities, and studying in the UK/Canada/USA will not just give you an incredible, once-in-a-lifetime experience, but is invaluable for future prospects, and having a UK-based degree will open more doors.

Benefits of Studying in the UK

Some of the benefits of studying in the UK are:

 An Education System That Parallels the UK System

 Specialised Degrees of Guaranteed Quality with International Professional Recognition

 Supervised and Salaried Work Experience alongside Your Degree

 Work Part-Time During Your Course

 Remain in the UK for a Period after Graduation

 Meeting, Studying, and Networking with People from All Over the World

 Health, Welfare, and Academic Support 

 A Caring, Supportive Society

 Guaranteed University Accommodation for at Least the First Year

Visa Requirements

The UK immigration rules affecting everyone who is coming to live and study in the UK are available on the UK Visa and Immigration (UKVI) website. You also have access to relevant information from the British Embassy/or equivalent in your country or their partner agency.

All students who are non-EEA nationals, and who will be studying in the UK for more than six months, will need to apply for a Student Route has replaced the Tier 4 Route. The Student Route falls under the UK's new points-based immigration system. Student ‘entry clearance’ visa.

You can apply for a student visa up to six months before your course starts.

You need to wait until you have an offer from a university or college before applying for a visa. Your university or college will then be able to give you a document called a Confirmation of Acceptance of Studies (CAS). To do this, your chosen institution needs to be approved by the UK government as a licenced sponsor.

You will need to complete an application and have it
accepted before you arrive in the UK.

You will need to pay an application fee (£348 for students) and have a current passport or other valid travel document.
You will also need to pay a fee called an Immigration Health Surcharge. This gives you access to the UK’s
National Health Service. Students receive a 25 per cent discount on the usual cost of this surcharge – so the rate for student visa holders is £470 per year.

Useful Links

Further information about visas and immigration can be found on the following websites:

 UK Visa and Immigration (UKVI)

 UK Council for International Student Affairs

To discover more about your opportunity to study at a UK/Canada/USA university, call or email EdUkation & Immigration Solutions today about obtaining a UK/USA/Canadian degree.

Get In Touch